I listen I forget, I see I remember, I do I understand.
The school is spaciously designed for fully equipped and state-of-the-art laboratories to cater to the needs of students in General Science and Environmental Science Labs, Computer Science Lab, Mathematics Lab, Social Sciences Lab, Persona Club, Language Lab, Assembly Hall Audio-Visual Centre.
- These Project Resource Centres are designed with provision for a range of cost free services to students:
- Reprographics Department: Photocopying and printing resources
- Computer Labs for the Pre-Primary, Primary and Secondary and Higher Secondary divisions with N-computing terminals and server
- Net browsing facility: Providing broadband Internet Wi-Fi connectivity
- Online journals for school children
- Project rooms with work space for hands on learning
- Reading room for reference work
- Newspapers and journals archives for student reference
- RFID system (Radio Frequency Identification)
- Organizing seminars and workshops for students, staff and parents in Learning Partnership between school and home
- DPS Library Association (DLA) for proper co-ordination among all over DPS of India
- School Management Software "Quick School" in various modules for smooth management of school functioning
- Information Literacy programme for students teachers laptops in the subject classrooms for seamless, cross-curricular and technically enhanced learning environment via power-points, multi-media and the WWW.